The COOLBOXUK Site

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We are back...

We've survived our holidays and Easter - actually, some of it was quite relaxing! I spent most of yesterday just catching up with emails and some scrapbooking as well - couldn't resist all those new photos!!! I've finished the LOs of one set: a little walk in Minehead from the resort where we stayed to the pierhead at the other end of town... Minehead, by the way, is a little seaside town on the Exmoor coast (in UK West Country). It's quite lovely countryside there. More photos to come soon of course...

Credits: template by Joanne Berry; "Seashore" kit by Saxon Holt; fonts: KRISTEN and CK CRACKED

Credits: template by Joanne Berry; "Denim" kit by Miss Vivi; fonts: MARIAH and INKYBEAR

Credits: based on quickpage by Leah Riordan; fonts: EMERALD ISLE and FREESTYLE SCRIPT

Credits: based on quickpage by Michelle Swadling; alphas by Jan Crowley; font: CORNERSTONE

1 Comments:

At 3:35 pm, Blogger Shannon said...

Hi just wanted to let you know I am sorry I missed those 2 elements in the kit. Thanks for letting me know! I fixed it and I put up a link for the 2 that were missed if you would like to come back and pick them up. Beautiful lo's by the way! Very nice work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home