The COOLBOXUK Site

Friday, March 23, 2007

New Challenge: Year at a Day

Oh, I can't believe it - I have talked myself into starting on yet another long-time scrapbooking challenge! This one is with one of the digital forums and it's called "A year in my life - A month at a time". You are supposed to scrap at least 3 days in your week, preferably more, to cover anything special (personally or general), i.e. birthdays and special events, bank holidays and celebrations, vacation etc... The challenge started at the beginning of the year - so I'll have to try and work my way backwards but at the same time trying to keep up with at least 3 layouts a week of current stuff. So I sat down and made my first 3 today, for this week, and I thought I share them with you...

Credits: kit "Stay for Tea" by Amy Kropp; rolodex template by Cheryl McCain; Fonts: VAGABOND and SNELL

Credits: kit "Spring Flowers" by Sara Amarie; rolodex template by Cheryl McCain; Fonts: VAGABOND and SNELL

Credits: kit "Faith Hope Love" by Beth Nixon; brads by Kim Hill; rolodex template by Cheryl McCain;
Fonts: VAGABOND and SNELL

1 Comments:

At 11:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - this sounds like quite an ambitious challenge. I look forward to seeing these as you do them. Thanks so much for using my brads in that last layout. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home