The COOLBOXUK Site

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Christmas Presents

And a bit more Christmas... After the stockings came the presents under the tree. Sophie had the honours of distributing them, and I was chuffed with the amount of well-thought out presents I received. Most unusual for me, seeing that we don't normally celebrate that way... I think the text is just about readable in the LO, and you can see the presents in the bottom picture (no, the thing in the front is not a discman - it's a sandwich toaster! - I also got an electric knife and a German type cake tin for baking; plus woolly socks and lovely German pralines).

Credits: based on quickpage by Janette Padley with goodies from Club Scrap "Ivory Elegance" kit

2 Comments:

At 5:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Petra.

Your pages are very nice. congratulations :-)

Before, excuse me for my english :-/ I want to say thank you for your comment on my blog. you can download WINACE it's free, my files free are compressed, once decompressed will have them to you in format png. I hope to have answered your question. If you can't, give me your email and the freebies that you want. :-)

 
At 7:36 pm, Blogger Cheryl said...

Hi Petra! Wow, it sounds like you had a great Christmas and that you like to be in the kitchen! Nice layout.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home