The COOLBOXUK Site

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Latest Project

I'm quite excited about the latest project I've finished. Most of my scrapbooks are kind of open-ended, so to get one complete is something special. This one was a present for a friend who got married last autumn. We were invited but unfortunately, weren't able to make the trip at that weekend - still, I'd started a medium size scrapbook (8x8") for her already and really thought it would be a nice present, so I asked her for photos (which of course originally I'd expected to take myself but well...) and now, the album is complete and on its way to Germany. Below is the cover page (album front) and if you want to see the pages you can visit my picturetrail . This was my first ever small scrapbooking project - I normally always do 12x12" albums/pages - so it was special and quite an experience in that sense as well. It worked out cute I think, although for my own personal scrapbooking that size mostly wouldn't offer enough room... So I think it'll be the odd exception for gift books.

Credits: papers and album kit from Club Scrap ("Key to my Heart" and "Retro")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home