The COOLBOXUK Site

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Belated New Year Greetings

It looks like being late is the story of my life these days - I do apologise for the lack of posts on my blog since before Christmas. Things got rather a bit on top of me suddenly with the preparations for Sophie's visit, alongside other things I had to do. Come Christmas I caught my annual winter bug - actually was too sick to cook the Christmas meal on Christmas Day (but you'll hear more about this once I get round to scrapbooking the photos!) - and then tried to spend as much time as possible with Sophie for the two weeks of her stay. We had a wonderful time again (I hope she would tell you the same!) and made a good start into the new year, too. Unfortunately, once Sophie had gone home I discovered a problem with my computer and was unable to do much with it until the end of this week - certainly handling photos and layouts was quite out of the question, and my emails and Internet connection were infrequent at best... So, well - that's my excuse! But I hope I'll do better for the rest of the year and am looking forward to telling you all about the things we've been doing through Christmas and New Year...

Credits: based on quickpage from Maddy Fernandez

1 Comments:

At 5:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Petra,
Another belated New Year greetings from Malaysia. Had been away on vacation and then was sick for 6 days when I contracted conjunctivitis. No fun staying home with eyes so red and could not concentrate much on anything. Hope everythins's ok with you and Sean and I hope to be able to write more frequently, too. Also to say 'Hi' from Asmah. Together we wish you the very best and wonderful New Year.

Love,
Lili

 

Post a Comment

<< Home