The COOLBOXUK Site

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Ice Palace

And more Christmas shopping photos - I was actually quite fascinated by all the decorations and variations and efforts made by the shop to draw people in and make shopping irresistible... One of my favourite features was the Ice Palace - an amazing glittering grotto of blue and white set up between the more traditional displays. The sparkle was difficult to ignore and we spent quite some time browsing around the fake snowy trees and the stacks of snowman soft toys...

Credits: based on qp by Dumpty (from Selena's "Silent Night" kit); snow flakes by Free Digital Scrapbooking; Ice Alphas by Lauren Bavin

Credits: based on qp by Silke (from Selena's "Silent Night" kit); Ice Alphas by Lauren Bavin

Credits: based on qp by Linda (from Selena's "Silent Night" kit); Ice Alphas by Lauren Bavin;
fibre by Jennifer Riggins; bauble template by Jess Bolton

2 Comments:

At 3:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Petra, this is Candee from Mermaid's Haven. I'm sorry you're having trouble with my d/l's...I think you must be getting burps in their system because others have d/l'ed it with no problem. If you'd like to send me an email I'd be happy to send my kits directly to you via usendit. Thanks for leaving a note and letting me know you had a problem with it.

Lovely blog btw.

 
At 3:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it would help to give you my email addy huh? lol pspcandee@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home