The COOLBOXUK Site

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cars and things

I suppose next in that story you would expect photos of the Christmas meal. Well, the truth is that I was feeling absolutely horrid on Christmas Day and by the time it was evening and I should have cooked the meal I couldn't face it - not even the smell of it. As a result, we just had some quick sausages, mash and peas (very traditional English meal - just not for Christmas!) and the big roast was postponed to Thursday after... I wasn't in the mood for anything much later on either, so we settled down to watch a film. We don't have a television - on purpose! - but we do occasionally get DVDs or downloads to watch on the computer, and so we did then: Disney's latest - Cars! Great fun! After that, I had an early night while Sophie and Sean settled down for their favourite computer game: Star Wars...

Credits: based on template by Jenny with kit "Cars" by digiscrap.ch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home