The COOLBOXUK Site

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Boxing Day at Woodlands

Back to our Christmas adventures of this winter - now I have some LOs with photos taken at the annual family get-together at Woodlands. Woodlands is my FIL's house and it's big enough to hold the 30-odd members of the Hudson family... Our Boxing Day parties there are always great fun - very informal with bring+share buffet, lots of games, dogs and kids running about... You can see it in the LOs today and some more to come.

Credits: based on quickpage by Monique Gascon

Credits: based on quickpage by Karla (Lifesong Creations)

Credits: template by Kim Johnson; papers + woof bones by Monti; alphas by isabelle.scrap

2 Comments:

At 4:25 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

HELLO :)
I love your Christmas tree layout! Just beautiful! And I have to say that your dog layout are so cute too! I love dogs and Yours are CUTE!!!

Thanks for directing me to your site Its great!:)

Leslie

 
At 12:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pages! I especially like the Christmas page! Your site is good inspiration for things for me to create for my printables4scrapbooking.com site. I'll be back to see more of the things you're creating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home