The COOLBOXUK Site

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Change of Topic: SPRING

Spring has been pushing in here so strongly at the moment, that I couldn't resist taking some photos of the views and the garden, and of course I want to share them with you. I love this time of year, especially if - like this week - it comes with lots of sunshine: it just makes my heart jump with joy! Here's what I see if I look out the window in my study:

Credits: based on quickpage by Bannerrwoman; note paper by Gina Huff

Credits: based on quickpage by Welli Designs

Credits: based in template by Andrea Gold; with kit "Spring Blossom" by Kris Myers

1 Comments:

At 10:04 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful job! I love the flower element on the first LO.. I LOVE that! Love how it ties everything together!

I love blossoming trees and the pictures are gorgeous on the second layou! :)

The circle elements are STunning on the the third layout! I love how it has some blossoms on it too! VERY CUTE! Great job on these! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home