The COOLBOXUK Site

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Highland Ball - and new layouts

Here are some more layouts I quickly produced for the challenge I mentioned yesterday. Two of them are worked restrospectively for February and March, but the third is brandnew - as new as last night actually, and I've only just finished it. I went to my first Highland Ball last night - Scottish Dancing event with lots of dancing, a little buffet dinner, everybody nicely dressed up, and none of the dances walked through or even recapped, so you had to know what you were doing. It was quite a challenge but I managed most of the dances, so it was real good fun.

Credits: kit "New Year" by Rhonna Farrer; bow by Shelle Pukas; balloons by Hummie;
tag by Faith True; Rolodex template by Cheryl McCain; Fonts: VAGABOND and SNELL


Credits: kit "Delicate Kitchen" by CIA dos Scraps; Rolodex template by Cheryl McCain; Fonts: VAGABOND and SNELL

Credits: tartan paper by Sann; flower spray by Chickypow Designs; Rolodex template by Cheryl McCain; Fonts: VAGABOND and SNELL

3 Comments:

At 12:11 am, Blogger Unknown said...

OHHH those are so cool! Love the layouts the first one is great. Love the swirlys and Your Journaling for all 3 of them is AWESOME :) GREAT JOB!!! The Second one is a GREAT Memory. :) Love the idea of that for a memory :)
the third one.. I LOVE how you did the picture and journaled over it! VERY CREATIVE!! :)

 
At 9:45 pm, Blogger Sonia said...

HI Petra, WOW!!! you really have started a massive challenge, best of luck with it. Your LO are fantastic and what a great way to save even to smallest of memories. I so wish I had more time for things like this. The link was in her comment section. You have to click to leave a comment and my link was the first comment. I'll give it to your here that might be easier http://www.4shared.com/file/12863498/a379d046/saab

A few people were having problems and saying the link isn't working, but it's just 4 shared, it might be busy. Checked it this morning and it's fine. If you have problems just keep trying I don't remove links so there is no hurry. If you still have problems just let me know.

Also thanks for always leaving such nice comments I love reafing them and now I have your link also. Will be following your challenge whenever I have time.

Hugs Sonia

 
At 8:52 pm, Blogger Chickypow Designs said...

Hey, cute pages - thanks for using my wee flowers...highland dancing looks like FUN! too bad I havn't got any scots in me or I would play too. hah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home