The COOLBOXUK Site

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Home Comforts

Oh, some really good news for a change. After months of nagging my DH we finally went out for some "mattress testing" a few weeks ago, and even managed to agree on one and order it (we had to order bespoke because our bed is the one I brought all the way from Germany and the size is different from UK specs!). Anyway, the mattress is one of these new memory foam jobs (that's why I had to take hubby for "testing" in case he wouldn't like it...). And it's simply blissful!!! It came during the week, so we've already spent a few nights on it and tried it out every which way, and I must say I haven't slept that well in a long time! If you need a new mattress, go for memory foam - I can really recommend it!!!

That leaves the question of which LO to show - I haven't got anything to do with beds or sleeping of course, so maybe this LO of my first house here in England will do. It seems ages ago that I lived there - in fact, 10 years it is!!! Seems a much more respectable neighbourhood than where I've lived since...oops...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home