The COOLBOXUK Site

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sean the Sheep

Thought I show this LO today - there's a new exhibition at the Lightbox Gallery in Woking, about Wallace, Grommit and Sean the Sheep which I would like to see and hope to go with my friend Monica some time later this year. We both have one of the Sean the Sheep backpacks you can see in this LO, and both use them for our Scottish dancing stuff when we go to the reel clubs - much to everybody's amusement! But I do love my little Sean the Sheep rucksack, and the LO explains why (journal below).

Journal: "I wasn’t really very much aware of the cartoon character of SEAN THE SHEEP, until I met my husband – SEAN. Needless to say, people have a habit of giving him SEAN THE SHEEP goodies as presents, and at various times he’s had t-shirts, underwear, socks, fridge magnets, pencils, mugs and of course, videos… Over the years, the little critter grew on me quite a bit, so when I found this cute little backpack in a charity shop I had to have it. That summer, SEAN THE SHEEP followed me round everywhere, reminding me of SEAN all the time. I’ve still got him around, although he spends more time in the cupboard nowadays – maybe next year I should pull him out again for the summer…"

Well, he's out of the cupboard again, as I said - on duty at least twice a week for dancing... Below is just a little close-up of the photo, so you can see him better!


2 Comments:

At 11:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Petra, it's nice to see Sean the Sheep again!
Marianne in MD

 
At 12:49 am, Blogger Aparna said...

Such an adorable layout! Never had heard of Sean the Sheep before this but he sure is a cutie .. nice to get to know him! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home