The COOLBOXUK Site

Friday, July 27, 2007

Okay so far...

Just a quick update on the flood warnings and then I'll grab my camera and wander down to the river to have a look. According to the reports, the Thames peaked here at Chertsey last night. I haven't had any disaster news from anybody I know yet, so I assume it wasn't as bad as expected. Certainly around here we are dry so far. That doesn't mean the worries are over, though, because the river will carry high water for at least a couple of days, so heavy rain would still be a problem. Luckily it's been more or less dry for the last days, although there's clouds going over now which do look like more rain. I'll see if I can get a few good shots of the Thames now...

Meanwhile, some more completed LOs of the Fizz kit - thos of you who've known me for long enough might remember those trips...

The 2 pages above are a LO about my first holiday here in England: the summer after I arrived
I did an Outdoor Bound and Expedition First Aid Course in the Lake District and these
photos were taken during the final 2-day trek test. Everything used is from the Club Scrap "Fizz" kit.


These ones are even older - both pages are a LO about the New Year festivities we had in
Senegal during a holiday in 1988-89. Materials are mostly from the "Fizz" kit again,
plus some peel-off letters from Crafts Creations and aubergine background paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home