The COOLBOXUK Site

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My first ever ALS production

So, finally I've finished the kit I was talking about below. I managed to get, lo and behold, 20 LOs from it, by only adding 9 plain pages, 4 brads, a piece of artwork from a Valentine's card a friend sent me, and some bits from a wedding card we received (because that page will be for my wedding album...). I'm really chuffed with that effort and it was quite good fun (although I admit I will only be converted once I've finished the LOs off with photos, titles, journalling etc and STILL like them!). But anyway, for the time being, here are all the empty LOs I made (first bunch is made using the ALS instructions for the kit; second bunch is using the instructions for another kit; last bunch is just my own ideas with the leftovers/extras).

all above from kit ALS instructions

from JR kit instructions

my own ideas with leftovers

This is still left of the kit (plus 2 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11" paper).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home