The COOLBOXUK Site

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My first ever scrapbook page

Just had the idea of showing you this one: it's my first ever scrapbook page. Of course nowadays you can buy cow patch paper, but in those days there was only plain paper, so I made it myself. I copied the journal in below the photo so that the whole thing will make sense to you: the LO was inspired by the photo, taken at a friend's wedding, as well as Sean's "Sean the Sheep" birthday card - when he gave it to me he was also carrying a single small rosebud stem in his mouth - it was soooo cute!

Journal reads:
"This lovely photo was taken at my cow-loving friend Maggie’s wedding party in November 1998. The handcrafted special picture frame was her definite favourite wedding gift. Sean’s pose was inspired by his very first birthday card he had given me the year before, and had everybody in absolute fits!"

1 Comments:

At 8:08 pm, Blogger AerynK Designs said...

awww, so cute, I love sean, he's the cutest little sheep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home