The COOLBOXUK Site

Friday, March 20, 2009

"365 Photos Challenge" Blog

Just a quick note to say that I've opened another blog where I will be showing small scrapbook layouts for a daily photo challenge. This might be quite interesting/amusing for you to follow regularly with all kinds of odd things turning up!
The challenge started Jan 1st, so I'm a bit behind, but luckily I had taken lots of photos of all kinds of things and events this year anyway, so at least I've got the material... The first two layouts are up, so do have a look and click on the "follow" button at the top left to bookmark the site for you.
Here's the link - but for the future it will also be in the links section on the right under "Links to my other websites".
http://petra365.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home