The COOLBOXUK Site

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Have a look at my latest pages

I know, I know - two months no entries again... That's because I've been busy. I'll write something up with a few photos soon. But meanwhile have a look at my other blogs and see my latest pages on the 365 photo challenge (updated to June 10th) and my childhood Deck of Arts - some interesting tidbits I'd say.
But I've been busy with more: I've made a whole keepsake book for my friend Emily's wedding - here is what it looks like but you can see all the pages in my scrapbook website. On the homepage, find "Emily & Giles' Wedding".

The whole album can be stood up - it's 6x6" format.Front cover (it's covered with a plastic-type sheet).One of the pages - there are over 40 all together...

I've also started another album in my old favourite format of 12x12" - going back years to my holiday in Bali. So many lovely photos, and I'm using the travelogue I wrote at the time as base for the journals. Here's the dedication page - I've already done some more pages which again you can all find on my scrapbook website (find the link "Bali Holiday").

On the website, all the pages are big enough to read the text as well!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home