The COOLBOXUK Site

Monday, September 29, 2008

Addlestone Scottish Dance Society Website

And something else I wanted to mention:
The website I spoke of in my July post is now online and again, there's a link to the right in the section of "things that I'm involved in". There are a few pictures on the home page which for those of you who have no Scottish or dancing connections will give you an idea of what we do. You can also see me in some of the photos, although mostly only as a tiny speck: in "Demo Dancing" I'm on the far right in a dark brown dress; in Strawberry Cream Tea I'm in the middle with an orange top and patterned skirt; and in Choir at Burns' Night I'm on the far left in a dark red evening dress. I really enjoyed the singing, too, and hope we'll do that again next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home