The COOLBOXUK Site

Thursday, October 08, 2009

New blog: my Faithbook + Lots of Photos

I have started reading my Bible-in-a-Year and apart from a mixed reading section for each day with consecutive passages from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs, it also has a highlighted verse and passage as a basis for daily devotions. To extend and deepen my meditation, and involve my faith in my hobby, I have started a digital scrapbooking Faithbook: a page every day with the chosen verse/passage of my Bible. I'm showing these in a separate blog and hopefully they will be updated fairly regularly (which means about once a week I suppose) and if you would like to share in my daily devotions, here is the link:
http://petrafaithbook.blogspot.com/

I've been uploading lots of recent photos with short explanations to my other blog - if you are following this one, you might also want to follow the other one as it gets updated much more often. It's just glimpses of my life rather than long stories but you might enjoy the photos...
http://petra365.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home