The COOLBOXUK Site

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Welcome to my blog

Credits: LO made with a kit from Julia Fialho

Welcome to THE COOLBOXUK SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here’s my first entry into my brandnew blog – and like with all new things, this is really exciting, but also awkward… What shall I talk about???

Maybe I should tell you the story first of how this blog came to be named. Most of you probably think that COOLBOXUK is rather an odd name, but actually it has been one of my “labels” for quite a long time, and started for a reason. That was several years ago when I first got into crafts on the Internet and wanted to join my very first yahoo group, one to do with card making. I jokingly asked Sean to help me find a user ID for me and he suggested “coolbox”, because I complain about feeling cold all the time unless it’s really boiling hot! To my surprise, somebody else already had that ID and she turned out to be a lady from the US, so I added the “uk” and off it went… I have since used that same screen ID for all kinds of groups and forums, so if you ever want to look for my stuff (for example in some of the links given on this blog) just look for “coolboxuk”!!!
I think I’ll leave it at this for today. I’m aiming to write something here at least once a week, if not more often, because my idea behind having a blog was getting in touch with my friends again on a more regular basis. I do hope you’ll enjoy hearing from me this way – especially because there is the added advantage of seeing things as well because I intend to upload photos and scrapbook layouts along with my ramblings (like the one above which I made specially for he occasion).

It would be great if you could leave comments whenever you pop round, either via the blog or the usual email and I'll get back to you!!!


6 Comments:

At 1:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that you in the picture? If so you look nothing like I imagined couldn't say what I thought you looked like but the piccy isn't what I expected

 
At 2:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dropping in to 'say' hi! Where do you find time Petra?!!? Will try and pop in as requested.
Gina

 
At 3:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh very exciting!! will be good to hear what you are up to. have fun witing your blog. c ya soon
nicola.

 
At 12:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea Petra!
I will try to pop in regularly & leave comments. :o)
Tracy (Australia)

 
At 8:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Petra,

Looking good so far! And will give us all some good ideas... Thanks!!! I love the firework layouts - don't like fireworks themselves, but the layouts are fantastic! (Hope I'm not saying that in the wrong place... oops!)

Love Karen

 
At 5:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Petra,
Managed to finally find time to view your Blog. Thanks for sharing this with me and hopefully Asmah will also get to view this. Very interesting, creative and full of ideas that I can copy (if that is allowed ...heee....heee...). Oh! I do love the layouts as well. Will visit from time to time.

Love Lili Sulastri from Malaysia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home